Poker school: theory and practice, fish tool.
Poker room reviews.
Play poker online.www.launchpoker.com
Qualified help to the gambling addicted persons. Take control of your life.www.gamblersanonymous.org.au
Card Games at the Open Directory (DMOZ)www.dmoz.org
POKER IN LAS VEGAS: SUCCESSFUL PLAYING
Poker in Las Vegas is stated to be a real king of gambling. It’s highly rated by gamblers and proven by many ages of constant playing. It’s not just a card game – a kind of religion as well. Each year millions of palmers visit the gambling mecca to praise his majesty – poker card game. You can learn more at PokerBlog.
In fact, each Las Vegas tripping dispense with poker gaming is likely to be waste pastime no doubt. So welcome to Las Vegas my dear ones. Make fun and money easily. Play poker in Las Vegas as this magnificent oasis was made for it.
POKER IN LAS VEGAS: 8 ROOMS TO CHOOSE
Now let’s go over to 10 best places in Las Vegas to experience unforgettable poker action.
• The Bellagio Casino opens our short-list. This gambling palace features a perfect atmosphere full of great people and fascinating games. You may choose Limit Hold’Em starts at $4/8 and then goes as high as your dreams are. In addition, you may find plenty of no-limit games to perform;
• The Venetian poker rooms are superb. All officials around you are great – real pros no doubt. Plus you may find “deep stack” tournaments – popular series of poker in Las Vegas. You may choose any of 39 Texas Hold’Em tables and enjoy gaming with ease;
• Casino MGM or MGM Grand features big rooms for players (and it’s not surprisingly) and offers Texas Hold’Em with limits at $3/6 or $4/8 + a kit poll;
• The next is the Mirage casino with a huge variety of limits and games available for a player. Only here you may find Omaha Hi/Lo with $5/10 limits and $3/6 start for Texas Hold’Em. Drawbacks? The non-smoking poker rooms become smoky as the areas around permit it and tobacco clouds spread to players at the poker tables;
• Caesar Palace casino rooms are huge and full of fun. This poker area is considered to be the most smoke-free poker in Las Vegas. Plus they have separate rooms for tournament plays and the following game rates: Limit Hold’Em with $3/6 and up, $1/2 No Limit Hold’Em + Omaha Hi/Lo with $6/12 and even higher;
• The Wynn is likely to be one of the newest rooms in Nevada. They have excellent dealers and automatic shufflers as well;
• Binions is the 7th to mention. Please make it feel welcome – the cradle of World Series of Blackjack in the flesh. 70 high-class tables are wait for gamblers to play and enjoy;
• The Palms casino – the shelter of Celebrity Poker Showdown. It features progressive bonus jackpot for such combinations as: straight flush and for-of-a-kind. The Palms casino has only 2 rooms with 10 tables but still it reckons to be a superb place to play poker in Las Vegas.
- Secrets of Sit 'n' Gos: Winning Strategies for Single-table Poker Tournaments (D&B Poker), by Phil Shaw
- Professional Poker: The Essential Guide to Playing for a Living, by Mark Blade
- Online Poker: Your Guide to Playing Online Poker Safely & Winning Money, by Doyle Brunson
- Killer Poker By the Numbers: Mathematical Edge for Winning Play, by Tony Guerrera
- Phil Gordon's Little Blue Book: More Lessons and Hand Analysis in No Limit Texas Hold'em, by Phil Gordon